Survived Ski Saturday!

We had a fun day at Piancavallo. I stayed on the bunny slope the whole time. Once I got the hang of it Nick went on a few bigger slopes. We said a prayer for no injuries before we left this morning. Thank you, Jesus!







An old lady was sitting on the bench with me and she had 3 bags all on the bench taking up the rest of the room. She left for about 10 mins and a young lady and little boy came up, moved the bags so they could sit too. The old lady came back and was very angered by this and started yelling. By the time I started the video they arguement had gotten less angry. I wanted to get in on the action and say "Shutup and go on!" But I don't know those words in Italiano... haha The old lady was clearly a nag! She took her bags and left..I was glad :)

Popular Posts