Twelve Months Make a Year


January
 Nick left for BMT
I stayed busy tracking coyotes while we were out of school on snow days.

February
Katie had a Wedding Shower so Dayna and I went to Memphis for a weekend.
Reesey kept me company while Nick was gone


March
Nick graduated BMT

And I turned 24 and Nick bought me a pair of boots
and went to TX for spring break to see Nick.

April
Katie's party in Nashville
  The bridal luncheon the day before the wedding
And finally the big day!
May
Katie-Beth's Birthday Camp-out
I said goodbye to my first classroom at CHES :(
June
We took a girls trip to the lake
I flew to Dallas and Nick drove over from tech school and we went to Six Flags
Dan and I did a lot of singing

Paranoid Patsy was born

July
 (a month FULL of events!)
We celebrated our first wedding anniversary...still in Texas!
Nick was awarded "Red Rope" in tech school
Celebrated Dayna's birthday at the vineyard
Aunt Jenny and Adam came for a visit
I sang the National Anthem at the Lion's Club Tractor Pull


Nick came home from being in TX for seven months.

Auguest
Dan turned 21

Nick and I went to MI to visit family. I saw one of the Great Lakes..Lake Huron
Our friends through us a wonderful going away party on the last weekend we were in TN


September
Hello, foriegn country!
We moved into our house
A new family member...Kylie Mae
(My cousins first baby and the first great grand to our family!)

October
Our pretty new car was ruined! (We have it back now..good as new)
We saw Venice, Italy for the first time
November
We gave thanks with our Air Force Family
My dad came for a visit

We discovered Kinder Chocolate Eggs

December
I ate lots of sweets...
Did you know you can where a sweatshirt around your legs if your too lazy to get out a blanket? haha
Mama, Dad and Dan are finally here!

And that wraps up 2011. What 2012 will hold we do not know!

Popular Posts