My Mama
Mama with her great niece, Kylie
I was just thinking about my Mama and how much I love her. I love her because she has the most giving heart of anyone I know.. I sometimes have to tell her "Stop being so giving!" She is also one of the most creative people I know. I always had the best projects in school because of mom's ideas. She has great decorating taste and I am always amazed at the junk she turns into treasure after a fresh coat of paint! Mama is very dedicated and strong willed. She has set her goal of losing weight and everytime I see a new picture of her on FaceBook there is less of her! She is my role model and friend. No one makes me smile or laugh like Mama. She lights up a whole room her fer funny stories. In fact, I am constaintly telling all of my friends hiliarious stories about both my parents. Everyone is always entertained! Mama has a beautiful singing voice and her church solos always recieved encores. When you feel sad my Mama can always make you feel better and look on the brightside of things. And if not she'll at least get you laughing. Sometimes when I hear myself say something that sounds like my Mama and it makes me really happy because I can't think of a single person I would rather be like. I am thankful that Mama gave up so much to raise Daniel and I. She always put us first and she still does today. I love you Mama and I just wanted you to know why.
My beautiful mama and I
"She's the one who taught me about Jesus, she's the one who taught me to sing. She deserves a handful of roses but she's satisfied with a handful of weeds" -Handful of Weeds



