Happy Birthday Dear Katie...

Happy birthday to my sweet freind, Kaite!

Katie is the kind of girl you want to hang out with all the time. She is so funny, has great taste in just about everything, always has good advice and will always give you her honost opinion. She is beautiful, strong and the kind of friend who will walk to the edges of the earth to help a friend. I miss my friend so much! I wish I could have been there for her birthday but at least I got to Skype her!
Katie these are just some of the wonderful memories I have shared with you...
-Dr. Blacks class (maybe not so wonderful) haha
-Trying to drive shepard hooks into the groud and deciding that if the ground was wet it maybe easier...hmm cleaning mud out of your ears was not part of the plan.
-Dayna giving you highlights with the highlighting cap and your glasses wouldn't stay on
-Running my car into the ditch in front of Jared's house on Christmas
-Finding the band for your wedding at Caddy Ranch
-Seeing the wild dancing man at Caddy Ranch lol
-My first trip to Mempis for your birthday 2 years ago
-Helping you pick out your wedding dress
-Singing in your wedding
-Working out together..I really miss that!
-Taking me out for a spin on the water tube..Lord have Mercy, I thought my life was coming to a watery end!
Katie, you have been a wonderful friend to me! Thanks for making me laugh, listening to my complaints, always keeping in touch, and just being a good friend! I love you!

Popular Posts