Thankful Thinking
Last night before falling asleep I started thinking about the things I have to be thankful for. This is just a small list of things I thought of so far.
I am thankful…
1. For my husband who takes care of me.
2. For my friend Heidi who helps me get things done, gives me rides, and listens to me rant
3. For my family who takes care of things at home and loves me
4. For my friends at home that pray for me daily and send encouraging messages
5. That our hotel has internet even though it’s not very good…it’s better’n nothing!
6. That our hotel room has a stove and a fridge so we don’t have to eat out every night.
7. That we are both in good health.
8. That the hotel receptionists can speak English and they are nice to me.
9. That even though we are having trouble moving our bank funds from the states to here that we have money at least somewhere and aren’t poor.
10. That the weather is nice since we do so much walking.

