Thank You, Jesus!

Today I began my day with a list of praises to be thankful for. Then Heidi picked me up and we went to a women's bible study at church. The book we are reading and working in is called Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free. Since this was my first time there I have not read chapter one but just scanning over it with the ladies and discussion this morning I know this is going to be a great study!

I expressed to the ladies how difficult the last few days have been and they put me on the prayer list and we got in small groups and prayed for one another. We prayed for patience, and for myself and others going through difficult times to have trust in the Lord that he will provide. And when we feel we are just about to break the Lord gives us hope and never puts anything more on us than we can handle.

I came back to the hotel and decided to check our bank account but not expecting to see anything new since a money wire takes anywhere from 24-48 hours.. I opened up the account and there it was! OUR MONEY! And it hadn't even been 24 hours..in fact the account shows the money went in yesterday! So I am Praising God for taking off one burden this morning. And I am adding this to my Thankful List :)

Popular Posts