Hurry Up and Wait

I normally get annoyed by that phrase because about 3 people a day say it to me. Well, today really was a hurry up and wait kind of day! The hurrying started this morning when the alarm clock went off as our sponser was arriving to pick us up! I won't name any names on who set the alarm but I didn't set the alarm up...someone else did ;)

I got ready in 7 mins flat..and put my makeup on once we got to base. Don't you just hate those kinds of mornings!? I didn't forget deodorant though..thank the Lord!

The time is now 3:35 and I have been waiting around on base for Nick to finish getting whatever it is he is getting since 12:00.

So that is why today is a "Hurry Up and Wait" day and the only time I will ever use that phrase.

Popular Posts