"Come Back Tomorrow"

After another day of let downs we merrily walked to the phone store. Things seemed to be going great..we picked out phones and a phone plan. When checkout time came guess what..there was an unknown issue and they could not complete the transaction. "Come back tomorrow"  said and sales lady.

One thing after another! Why can't just one little thing be easy! So...from now on I will expect everything to be terrible, to go wrong, to live in a hotel for months, to not have a phone for the rest of my life, and probobly get food posining in the next few days so that way when all that happens I will be prepaired!

I said to Nick as we left the phone store "What is God trying to teach us? Patience? Trust? What is it?" I just don't know! I am trying to trust and be patient but can't I get a break?! Just a small one?

I know my problems don't hold a candle to Job's..especially the oozey scabs he had...but I just feel like I'm being worn down and I'm tired and I want to be at home where things aren't so difficult! I know I shouldn't complain with so many things that could be happening right now..I just wanted to get some frustration out.

Thank you for listening :)

Popular Posts